We offer easy in-home delivery on Sundays from 2pm to 9pm. Don’t worry, you don’t have to be home to accept the delivery and our delivery drivers give you text updates so you stay in the loop.
We offer easy in-home delivery on Wednesdays from 1pm to 9pm. Don’t worry, you don’t have to be home to accept the delivery and our delivery drivers give you text updates so you stay in the loop.
If you want half your meals delivered on Sunday and half on Wednesday for maximum freshness, we offer Split Delivery. Plus, you save $1 off the equivalent cost of separate deliveries!
Let us know in your order notes how you want your meals split, or you can let us choose which half to deliver on Sunday and which to deliver on Wednesday.
Remember, you never pay sales tax on any meals from The Lean Machine!
More Details (And Fine Print)
- Please ensure that the phone number on your account/order can receive text messages so we can contact you with delivery updates or any issues.
- Although you do not need to be present to accept the delivery, access to your front door is required.
- Place special instructions for your delivery driver, such as gate codes or entry codes, in the Delivery Notes field at checkout.
- Delivery fees are charged per trip, so split delivery on Sunday and Wednesday will incur additional charges. (So stocking up once a week saves you delivery!)
- If for any reason a delivery cannot be made, you will be responsible for picking up your meals from The Lean Machine the next day.
- We use high-quality refrigerator bags and ice packs, but they don’t last forever. To ensure freshness, all meals must be refrigerated by 10pm on the day of delivery.
- Our refrigerator bags and ice packs are completely reusable. Please place your thawed ice pack and cooler bag outside on the morning of your next delivery so our driver can pick them up. (Timing doesn’t work out, or won’t be ordering again for 2 weeks? Contact us by Tuesday and we can arrange a pickup for the next day.)
- You’ll receive 1 email and 2 automatic delivery notification texts for each order. The day before you’ll receive an email from email@example.com with a 2-hour delivery window PDF. On the day of your delivery, you’ll receive 1 text with a tracking link when your driver is en route, and 1 final text when your food delivery has been completed.
- If you cannot receive texts, please let us know in the Delivery Notes field at checkout.
- We try our best to delivery within the 2-hour window we provide and we try never to deliver after 9pm. However, unforeseen circumstances can arise causing a delay in delivery. We will do our best to keep you informed if there is a delay.
- If you have a special request for your delivery, include that in the Delivery Notes field at checkout, and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- We serve all ZIP codes within San Diego county. Sorry, but we cannot deliver to any ZIP codes outside of San Diego county– no exceptions.
- Questions? Contact Anthony Lero at (619) 381-5468